This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)
We are committed to protecting your privacy online
This policy explains how we collect your information when you visit or make a purchase from www.shivam.jp (the “Site”), what we do with it, and what controls you have.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Device information as is called, is automatically collected information about your device when you visit our site. Such as information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We collect your browsing information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Other tracking technologies may be tested from time to time and will be detailed here if they are implemented as a permanent fixture to the site.
- When you make a purchase, we collect the following order information:
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Order information collected is used to
- fulfill any orders placed through the Site, which includes arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- Administer your account with us.
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Audit the downloading of data from our website.
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users
- Provide you with a more personalized experience on our site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to any unlawful incidents, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
This policy is subject to review and updates as necessary by law, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.